- Name: Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi
- Author: Okiya Ichiko (art) & Ishida Rinne (Story)
- Genre: Shojo, Romance, adventure.
- Year: 2012
- Summary: Leticia’s father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.
Novel 1 – Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi
- Chapter 1. Knights of the Round
- Chapter 2. The Princess’ Tea Party
- Chapter 3. The Knight and the Assassin
Novel 2 – Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi – Joou no Jouken
- Chapter 1. Opening
- Chapter 2. Touch and Move
- Chapter 3. Discovered Attack
- Chapter 4. Resign
Novel 3 – COMING SOON!!
I really like this story, I started with the manga but it’s not update till now. Just wanna ask, is it okay for me to translate it to my country language?
Alejandra Alarcón Santini said:
Ty for your hard work, will be looking foward for the next part! -bows-
please make epub for this
Hi when will be the next update be??
Just wanna thank you for this novel!!
AquaScans have gone MIA and I was also busy with real life but I have once agaim found the time to go back on this project.
I have the prologue and chapter 1 ready for posting.
I will be putting up my translations at my own page but I am still setting up my blog for it (listeningstories.wordpress.com)
I hope to see everyone again!
Just released chapter 2!
Wen You said:
Thank you for the novels, I enjoyed them and can’t wait for the next one to be out. .any idea when the next release of the novel will be?
You can click on my profile or visit my own wordpress for the latest releases. https://listeningstories.wordpress.com/
Wen You said:
Thanks for sharing!! I’ll go check it out right now! ❤😘💕
I’m not sure if it is possible to private message you but the prologue of chapter 3 is broken.
Fixed the link :)
Thank you so much for all these updates! I hope you’re getting some rest as well ^-^
Dear translator for Leftover Princess,
I am a fan of this lightnovel and really love this style of story. However my Japanese is crap therefore I always wait for your translation. And now your translation is up to 2 volumes and even it stopped here, I am asking for your permission to translate your English work to my language, Vietnamese.
I will write your source and link to your blog in my introduction of my work.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Actually I am working with chapter 1 long time ago (for myself and to practice my translating skill) but recently, I think about sharing my work to the ones who love this lightnovel so your permission is totally necessary.