- Name: Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi
- Author: Okiya Ichiko (art) & Ishida Rinne (Story)
- Genre: Shojo, Romance, adventure.
- Year: 2012
- Summary: Leticia’s father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his sons have their own supporters and that if either one became king the other brother’s supporters would rebel, and the country would have a civil war. So he decided to announce that he will retire while he’s still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor! However, the princess doesn’t have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own “round table” before the day of her coronation. The problem is, all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.
Novel 1 – Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi
- Chapter 1. Knights of the Round
- Chapter 2. The Princess’ Tea Party
- Chapter 3. The Knight and the Assassin
Novel 2 – Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi – Joou no Jouken
- Chapter 1. Opening
- Chapter 2. Touch and Move
- Chapter 3. Discovered Attack
- Chapter 4. Resign
Novel 3 – COMING SOON!!