- Name: Sugar Apple Fairy Tale
- Author: Aki (art) & Mikawa Miri (Story)
- Genre: romance, fantasy.
- Magazine: Beans
- Year: 2010
- Summary: In The Kingdom of Highland, a country where fairies are slaves of the humans, Ann Halford, a Candy Craftswoman, decides to purchase one in order to arrive the once-yearly Candy Fair to achieve the title of Silver Sugar Master.
Volume 1. The Silver Sugar Master & The Black Fairy
- Chapter 1. The Scarecrow and the Fairy.
- Chapter 2. Reunion on the Bloody Highway.
- Chapter 3. Attack.
- Chapter 4. The night at the Doctor’s Inn.
- Chapter 5. Sugar Apple of the Poison Tree.
- Chapter 6. Arising Morning.
- Chapter 7. The Royal Medal’s direction.
- Extra. Illustrations by Aki.
Volume 2. The Silver Sugar Master & The Blue Duke
- Chapter 1. When the snow falls.
- Chapter 2. Duke Philax summon.
- Chapter 3. Castle by the sea.
- Chapter 4. A false goodbye.
- Chapter 5. Captive.
- Chapter 6. The fairy of his memories.
- Chapter 7. If I continue gazing at you.
Volume 3. The Silver Sugar Master & The White Nobleman
Note 1: This is a joint project with our friend Icarus Bride!
Note 2: If you plan to use the illustrations for any kind of graphic artwork (colorings, icons, banners, edits, layouts, etc), please make sure to give proper credit to the site. It isn’t very hard and I would really hate to have to watermark the next ones, you know? Thank you!
Note 3: If you’re interested in helping out to translate this please send an email to Mizuouji to “email@example.com” after completing this test.